The privacy disclaimer sets privacy practices for www.logris.lv. SIA LOĢISTIKAS RISINĀJUMI fully respects your right to privacy and will not collect any personal information about you on this website without your permission.
SIA LOĢISTIKAS RISINĀJUMI will not attempt to identify individual visitors of www.logris.lv, nor will it associate any technical details mentioned above with any person. SIA LOĢISTIKAS RISINĀJUMI will not disclose such technical data to third parties respecting the privacy of website visitors. We are convinced that when you submit your personal data to us, you, as a legal person, also respect the requirements of the laws and regulations governing the processing of personal data and the obligation to inform your employees about the transfer of data to cooperation partners.
SIA LOĢISTIKAS RISINĀJUMI may collect and store:
- Personal data, such as information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person, name, surname, address, e-mail and phone number;
- Customer’s request for a quote and the history of cooperation;
- Communication details, such as phone number, e-mail address;
- Customers’ domain names;
- IP addresses and information on visitors’ devices;
- Other data aimed at administering the website and controlling and improving the use of the website.
SIA LOĢISTIKAS RISINĀJUMI does not associate the use’s IP address with the data allowing to identify this user. This means that each user session will be registered, but the user of the website will remain anonymous.
SIA LOĢISTIKAS RISINĀJUMI uses this information to:
- process requests for quotes and freight transport orders;
- send confirmations of customers freight transport orders and other order-related information;
- send the requested information on the logistics services we provide;
- answer customers’ questions about the logistics services provided by SIA LOĢISTIKAS RISINĀJUMI;
- compile statistics on the use of www.logris.lv;
- improve the functioning of www.logris.lv.
The data processing period lasts throughout the entire period of provision of logistics services and for as long as your consent is valid.
Disclosure of information to third parties
SIA LOĢISTIKAS RISINĀJUMI is entitled to disclose your personal data to other data recipients in order to provide full and quality logistics services and cargo deliveries, for example, to transport service providers, insurance providers, as well as intermediaries providing such services. In the event of sub-contracting, SIA LOĢISTIKAS RISINĀJUMI will take all necessary steps to ensure that data processors ensure the confidentiality of personal data. Your personal data can only be shared to the extent necessary to provide the requested logistics services. The data processors involved may process your personal data only according to the instructions provided and may not use them for other purposes or transfer to other persons. The subcontractors involved are obliged to ensure data protection in accordance with the requirements of the applicable legislation. Your personal data is processed only in the territory of the European Union and in the territory of the European Economic Area. Personal data may only be transmitted outside the territory of the European Union and the territory of the European Economic Area in accordance with the requirements of the regulatory enactments governing data protection.
Personal data protection laws grant you the rights that are taken into account when processing your requests for freight transport and logistics services.
- The right to access your personal information available to SIA LOĢISTIKAS RISINĀJUMI and to see if and how your personal data are processed.
- The right to request correction of personal data if they have changed or if the processed information about you is inaccurate or incorrect;
- The right to request erasure of your personal data if, for example, personal data is processed illegally or the legal basis for their processing is lost. If personal data can be used for other purposes set out in this Policy, SIA LOĢISTIKAS RISINĀJUMI reserves the right to store the relevant data to ensure the achievement of other objectives.
- The right to restrict the processing of your personal data if, for example, personal data are processed unlawfully or if you dispute the accuracy of the data and object to the processing of the data on the basis of our legitimate interests.
- The right to portability of the data that you have submitted in electronic form. Upon receipt of a request for data portability, the exercise of rights will be ensured by issuing data in an electronically readable format or by sending them electronically to the addressee you choose.
- The right to submit a complaint to the supervisory authority if there are grounds for believing that the processing of your personal data infringes the requirements of the regulatory enactments on personal data protection. In this case, please contact SIA LOĢISTIKAS RISINĀJUMI first. If the solutions proposed do not satisfy you or if you believe that the necessary actions will not be taken, you have the right to submit a complaint to the supervising authority, which in the Republic of Latvia is the Data State Inspectorate.
- The right to withdraw your consent if your personal data are processed on the basis of your consent. You have the right to withdraw your consent and the processing of the data will be discontinued. You can also withdraw your consent to receive commercial communications at any time.
In any case, SIA LOĢISTIKAS RISINĀJUMI may store your consent and evidence of it for a longer period of time, if necessary, to protect its rights in respect of claims or complaints made.
Contact details of SIA LOĢISTIKAS RISINĀJUMI
SIA LOĢISTIKAS RISINĀJUMI
Registration number 50003874161
Registered address: Čiekurkalna 1. līnija 84, Riga, LV-1026, Latvia.
Contact phone: +371 29140781